And here's my partner's villian, Fulton:
I don't have the video files for the animation anymore, so I unfortunately cannot post those. Luckily, most people saw them in class.
I'm supposed to provide critiques for the designs of:
At this point in time, Joe doesn't appear to have posted anything to his blog other than his character's names: Disco Dave and The Man. I can't picture what they look like at all, as my memory doesn't quite stretch that far back, so I'll simply assume that they're awesome based off of their names.
James has pictures uploaded of "Mr. Moneybag$" and "The Tax Man"--his team's hero and villian--but no video. I do, however, remember the animations for these from class, as they were pretty well done. There was an interesting sense of weight conveyed through the size of the characters, as well as the props they used to beat each other with. The affinity between both characters--considering that they both fight with a stick, both are rather burly, and both are related to money--is countered by the contrast of their conflicting morals and ambitions. All in all, it was a rather interesting piece.
It appears as though JT has also not uploaded anything related to this assignment. Lucky me.


No comments:
Post a Comment